Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hello and Welcome!

   

Working from home provides me with a decent amount of time of my hands, so I've decided to jump into writing a blog about, well... writing! I absolutely love the written word. There's something to be said about how magical the imagination is, especially when a good book helps you transport into a different world. I just love it! I also love coffee, like a lot. I am a regular fixture at my local Starbucks and admittedly I know all of the baristas names and they all know me and my order (caramel macchiato). Currently, I just started reading "Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You" by Peter Cameron. I'm also in the beginning stages of writing my own works. So I hope you will join me in my journey of reading, writing, and caffeine! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment